Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What? We Don't Have a Microwave??

That's what my roommate told me yesterday.

My response may have been a bit dramatic... "We don't have a microwave?? How am I going to cook?" 

It's Day 3 in Chicago. And we are missing more than a microwave. I'm jonesing for wireless internet. 



Or lamps. "Don't let me scare you that I am sitting in the corner connected to the internet cord in the dark." My roommate said as I walked in the front door last night. 


Or a bed. #thankgodforairmattresses. "Did you hear me blowing up my mattress after it deflated slightly last night?"




Well by August, we'll be up and running... 

But seriously... cooking without a microwave? How do you cook potatoes or popcorn or Easy Mac? Turns out when we get some cooking supplies my roommate will teach me. Until then I am taking home the asparagus from the company happy hour. 


No comments:

Post a Comment