Monday, June 23, 2014

Did Your Phone Die? Just Plug It Into Your Dress

Sounds like something I desperately need - a dress that can also function as a phone charger. Especially after a near disaster this weekend at the Lake, in which my charger did this & stopped working. And everyone else had an iphone (I have an Android): 



But seriously...

Designer Pauline van Dongen wants to make sure you never experience that feeling of helpless desperation again. She's designed a dress and coat that harness the power of the sun's energy to charge your cellphone. All you have to do is pop your phone into a mini-USB cord attached to the inside of the dress, and its battery will recharge 50 percent within an hour of use. http://www.dailydot.com/technology/solar-powered-dress/

I mean the coat is not my typical style... but I'd definitely wear it if someone bought it for me. (Hint, hint, my birthday is in Oct.)


No comments:

Post a Comment