Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Chicago 1: Megan 0

So Chicago won today. 

It all started when I was on my way to work (already late) and discovered I had forgotten my laptop bag. 

And ended with a trip to the Western Union because someone had wired me money there (don't ask). And after a 40 minute trek (that should have taken 23 according to Google Maps) I found out that their Western Union service was down. And then found out I could have gone ANYWHERE in the city that has a Western Union - I mean how would I know? 


BUT the lady at the desk directed me to a TravelEx that was still open AND right around the corner. So I rushed over to find out that they actually DON'T have a Western Union and by this time anyone who did Western Union would be closed. 

And then my phone died. 

No comments:

Post a Comment