Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Jimmy Fallon LUV

Almost forgot how much I LOVE Jimmy Fallon until last Friday when we started watching some clips at work - like really love back to the SNL weekend update days. I would literally not watch SNL, but flip to the channel when I knew weekend update was coming on. 

I mean this guy is totally on my level of awkwardness, but manages to make it funny. And make a lot of money off of it. Genius. Meanwhile at least I have this blog... 

In lieu of sleeping this evening (it's been a weird week and the Royals have got me riled up), I'll share out some of my latest favorites for your watching / listening pleasure. 

Gwen + Blake Lip Sync Battle 

Word Sneak with Steve Carell - Jimmy is just so bad, it's good. 

Hashtags: #ThatWasStupid 

Staying up until 1:30a when I have a 7am client presentation. #ThatWasStupid


No comments:

Post a Comment