Sunday, July 20, 2014

I Love Quotes.

I love thinking, analyzing & logic - despite being sometimes impulsive, scatter-brained & illogical. Quotes make you think, you can analyze them, apply them to your life and/or be inspired by them. 

So this post will be dedicated to some really good quotes, from 32 game-changing quotes about love & life that will make you feel better instantly

Some of my top fav from the 32 -  

You get a strange feeling when you’re about to leave a place. Like you’ll not only miss the people you love but you’ll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you’ll never be this way ever again.
Azar Nafisi

I like people who have a sense of individuality. I love expression and anything awkward and imperfect, because that’s natural and that’s real.
Marc Jacobs

You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
Maya Angelou

Two people who were once very close can without blame or grand betrayal become strangers. Perhaps this is the saddest thing in the world.
Warsan Shire

The thing I’m most afraid of is me. Of not knowing what I’m going to do. Of not knowing what I’m doing right now.
Haruki Murakami

Some people will never ‘get you’. Do not spend eternity asking why. People will see you differently, just cherish those who lift your soul.
Dodinsky’s Garden of Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment